My Entrepreneurship Story
Being an entrepreneur isn't a hard trait to acquire, but it is difficult to master. The more knowledge you have, the better off you will be. There have been multiple opportunities for me to obtain more information and learn from others and myself about entrepreneurship.
I attended a gathering in the auditorium of the community college I was previously at, in which a guest speaker who successfully started a company gave insight as to how. He spoke of how he saw a problem, found a solution to it but had no money to make it happen. He lucky won a small lottery of a couple thousand dollars and was able to start his company. He began networking with others and found the cheapest place to make a quality product. Next he needed a way to market his product. His break through in this aspect was his appearance on shark tank. After the episode aired, over night his sales exploded and money started pouring in instantly. It took a lot of planning, time to perfect, and little bit of luck, but he became very successful.
I plan on taking this class to heart. There are many things that can be learned in order to better myself. With every blog and lecture there is a purpose. I hope to learn how to come up with a more flexible and quicker mind in many senses. One of which is seeing societies issues and finding solutions, and the bug list is already presenting itself to be useful in that sense!
I attended a gathering in the auditorium of the community college I was previously at, in which a guest speaker who successfully started a company gave insight as to how. He spoke of how he saw a problem, found a solution to it but had no money to make it happen. He lucky won a small lottery of a couple thousand dollars and was able to start his company. He began networking with others and found the cheapest place to make a quality product. Next he needed a way to market his product. His break through in this aspect was his appearance on shark tank. After the episode aired, over night his sales exploded and money started pouring in instantly. It took a lot of planning, time to perfect, and little bit of luck, but he became very successful.
I plan on taking this class to heart. There are many things that can be learned in order to better myself. With every blog and lecture there is a purpose. I hope to learn how to come up with a more flexible and quicker mind in many senses. One of which is seeing societies issues and finding solutions, and the bug list is already presenting itself to be useful in that sense!
Hey Stephan,
ReplyDeleteI think it’s really cool that you took the effort to go to that seminar. Going the extra mile is definitely a key attribute of an entrepreneur. I don’t personally play the lottery, but I’m also hoping to learn some problem solving and identification skills in this course that will help lead me to a positing in which I too can begin my own company.