17A Elevator Pitch 2
Facts Stated:
According to a 2011 study by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, there are over 1200 documented incidents of road rage throughout the United States every year.
A report by Seattle-based INRIX and the Centre for Economics and Business research found that in 2013, Americans lost $124 billion in wasted gasoline and productivity loss due to the time they spent in congested traffic.
Proposal:
Add express lanes to major highways near major cities to dilute congestion!
Reflection on Previous Feedback:
I really appreciated the positive feedback I received from my last elevator pitch. There were no negative comments which allowed me to restate my previous statement but with more stats to aid in pitch!
What Did You Change:
As all the feedback was positive, I didn't change any aspect of the pitch, I just added in new facts and changed how I approached the subject so that it would appeal to a larger audience and keep you all from getting bored from hearing the same exact thing twice!
Comments
Post a Comment