18A Create a Customer Avatar
My customer's avatar is a man in his late 40's, with a family, and with a decent job in which he must drive 30 minutes to reach.
His life has had many ups and downs but he is now living semi comfortably with his wife and 2 kids. On the weekends he enjoys to relax at home or head to the beach. He drives a four door sedan that's relatively new (within the last 4 years). He enjoys reading fiction books in his free time and has to wear thick reading glasses to do so. He is republican but had enough brain cells not to vote for Trump, and a majority of his friends are democrats. Both of his sons are in their early teens and both play soccer, so he has to drive them to soccer practice every Tuesday and Thursday after work at 6:30 pm.
What Do I Have In Common?
Much like the avatar I invented, I have to drive at minimum 20 minutes to and from work, sometimes more depending on traffic. I enjoy reading and relaxing on the beach, and I want to end up with a family that I provide for.
I think that providing for a family is a drive that every man has. Being able to get a job to support the ones you love is important. A majority of the time, the jobs people get that are good, need to be driven a distance too. Unlike fast food restaurants which pop up everywhere, the jobs where the money is going to be made for a man with experience isn't always going to be close to home.
His life has had many ups and downs but he is now living semi comfortably with his wife and 2 kids. On the weekends he enjoys to relax at home or head to the beach. He drives a four door sedan that's relatively new (within the last 4 years). He enjoys reading fiction books in his free time and has to wear thick reading glasses to do so. He is republican but had enough brain cells not to vote for Trump, and a majority of his friends are democrats. Both of his sons are in their early teens and both play soccer, so he has to drive them to soccer practice every Tuesday and Thursday after work at 6:30 pm.
What Do I Have In Common?
Much like the avatar I invented, I have to drive at minimum 20 minutes to and from work, sometimes more depending on traffic. I enjoy reading and relaxing on the beach, and I want to end up with a family that I provide for.
I think that providing for a family is a drive that every man has. Being able to get a job to support the ones you love is important. A majority of the time, the jobs people get that are good, need to be driven a distance too. Unlike fast food restaurants which pop up everywhere, the jobs where the money is going to be made for a man with experience isn't always going to be close to home.

Good afternoon Stephan! I enjoyed reading your customer avatar I like that you went into a lot more detail, I also like that you gave the soccer practice scenario, I feel like I relate to your customer avatar as well due to the fact that I am busy and I too have errands to run after work and it sucks to be stuck in traffic after a long day of just wanting to be home.
ReplyDeleteHello Stephan
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your avatar, I like the way you have described the daily routine of your customer avatar, making it feel like it is an actual customer. In addition to that, I also like when you include soccer practice, meaning the avatar will have to spend more time on the road hence experience the traffic problem