Elevator Pitch #3
As I did not receive ANY feedback on my last post I'm assuming no one in our group watched it which is ok but I don't have much to reflect on. I feel that I changed a few points and the angle that I approached the problem I'm addressing from, and I maintained that in this video.
What Changed:
Nothing here changed because I didn't have feedback to base any changes off of this time.
Great pitch! The statistics that you used, such as the average American spends, or as I see it—wastes, 42 hours and $1,400 annually idling in traffic, really make the problem relatable. As the expression goes, “time is money”, so it’s great that you’re finding a way to save people both! Overall, the pitch was very well done, and I wouldn’t change anything.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Stephan! Great job on your elevator pitch!! I think it was well thought out and a lot of time was put into it to make it as great as it was also good job at making the pitch even without comments on the last pitch. You seemed confident and ready to sell the pitch to whoever was watching!
ReplyDelete