Your Exit Strategy


Just as a reminder, my idea was to put more express lanes in areas where there are an insufficient amount or none at all, where traffic is a constant.

Once the venture concept has been brought to life and my services were a reality, I would have put in wayyyy to much work to just sell it. And because once it's made, the profits are pretty much going to be constant as long as we have cars running on roads and not space ships flying through the sky as a normal means of transport.

The plan is to make a service that's unique and would be extremely incentivizing for customers to use. And if successful, I could easily make a name for myself in this world, where that seems to be the goal of most people.

I think that because I'm deciding to maintain control over the service, I am more inclined to put my absolute best efforts into it. It's going to be something that defines me, and because of that, I need the definition to be a good one! It has influenced the way i approach the ways to better my company. It forces me to really think outside of the box. 

Comments